REGIONAL DAYS OF THE FORTIFIED TOWNS: THE RAMPARTS OF BINCHE
Since their renovation, the ramparts of Binche are floodlit and during the big archaeological excavations on the site of the castle of Maria of Hungary and the ramparts unsuspected heritage and architectural treasures have been found. This weekend, the ramparts and the city will be honoured.
- tel. : +32 (0) 64 33 67 27
- fax : +32 (0) 64 33 95 37
Tourist information on the town BINCHE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Flower Carpet in the Seneffe Castle Estate
- Old Bill Exhibition - Interpretation Centre Plugstreet 14-18 Experience
- Living objects. Made for India - Exhibition at Grand Hornu Images
- Tree Dating: a tree-some love affair
- Materi'oh! - An exhibition for children aged 6 to 12!