The Biercée Cherry Fair
An aperitif in school courtyards and a Te Deum in the church with the Taste Cerise Fraternity are both part of this festival in Biercée, 12-15/07/13!
The parade makes its way to the distillery to pick up the cherry tart.
Tasting of spirits, initiation, banquet. At midnight on Monday the festival is rounded off with the burial of the cherry tart.
After a walk around the village to the strains of fifes and drums, disguised youngsters will bury the cherry tart under the big tent.
Tourist information on the town THUIN
Visit our partners' webpages
- Materi'oh! - An exhibition for children aged 6 to 12!
- Extravagant Traveller - Frédéric Platéus exhibition at MAC
- Tree Dating: a tree-some love affair
- Alvar Aalto - Lightings: Lightings Exhibition at Grand Hornu Images
- Old Bill Exhibition - Interpretation Centre Plugstreet 14-18 Experience