Saison des balades - Stroll season - Walks and Nature
The Canton's six communes take turns organising a week one Sunday each month. The season ends with a celebratory day. From 17/03 to 06/10/13.
This day was known as Balades en fête ('a celebration of walks') and usually started the season.
It will now be closely linked to the "Sentes" project (the establishment of an art trail in rural areas: a walk lined with works of art (six over 5km), produced by artists from here and elsewhere and chosen by a jury) already set up by the Ramillies community.
Still to come on the 2013 programme:
- 08/09 in Ramillies: walks as part of the Journées du Patrimoine (Heritage Days),
- 06/10 in Incourt: Inauguration of La Sente, walks, children's entertainment, food, musical entertainment.
Enjoy these beautiful places and the activities organised around hiking and nature.
Tourist information on the town BEAUVECHAIN
Visit our partners' webpages
- Henry Van de Velde Exhibition - Passion, Function and Beauty.
- One-off opening of 3 Art Nouveau town houses in Brussels
- The Lion Mound Hamlet - 1815 Historical Reenactments
- The Color Run - The Happiest 5km on the Planet!
- Forests - Ink Paintings by Olivier Huysman, Woluwe-Saint-Pierre