Au Seuil de Noël - Annual Monastic Artisan Crafts Exhibition
Discover products created in the monastic workshop by the nuns who devote their lives to helping those in need. In Brussels from 02/12 to 04/01/14.
What awaits you is a wide range of varied products, created by hand.
It's an excellent opportunity to get your hands on the perfect Christmas gift and contribute to the monastery's great work.
One of the nuns, who is an iconographer, will be on hand to paint your portrait and make sure that this Christmas will live long in your memories!
What's more, you will be able to have your picture taken alongside a character from a popular Russian tale or in traditional Belarusian dress.
Funds raised go towards construction of the homeless shelter and supporting orphans with multiple disabilities.
When enjoying yourself rhymes with helping those in need!
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 648 96 89
- website : http://obitel-minsk.by/obitel-minsk_mid154.html
Visit our partners' webpages
- Exhibition: Zurbarán - Master of the Spanish Golden Age
- Exhibition - Riera i Arago - The navigator's dream
- Printemps de l'Abbaye de Villers-la-Ville - Spring at the Abbey
- The Lion Mound Hamlet - 1815 Historical Reenactments
- Nautilus: Navigating Greece - Exhibition in Brussels