Beer festival in Namur
The aim is simple: to create a friendly atmosphere to promote beers brewed in the province of Namur. In Anseremme, July 2014!
New: a new brewery in Namur, the Brasserie de la Lesse, will present its 3 products: Rouge-Croix, Cambrée and Chinette, but more new things are to come: Gauloise Triple, the new Leffe Royale and Nectar, the new Scotch des Fagnes, etc.
Taste these delicious beers in a cup with the festival logo (€3 deposit)
The beer festival in Namur offers 60 beers, music and a terrific atmosphere! Don't miss it!
- website : http://www.mijole.com
Tourist information on the town DINANT
Visit our partners' webpages
- Christmas Market at the Saint-Gérard de Brogne Abbey
- "Red Deer Rut" Weekend in Han-sur-Lesse
- International "Jeu de Rôles" (Role-Play) Festival in Dinant & Haute-Meuse!
- The Summer Twilight Tours