Brussels Fashion Days
Experience this year's biggest fashion event in Belgium. 10.000m² entirely dedicated to fashion await you in Brussels, from &! to 20/10/13.
Discover a complete overview of the Belgian fashion scene. It's the biggest event in the Belgian fashion industry!
The event is unifying and represents all sectors of the fashion industry, which gives it a multitude of things to see and do:
- More than 50 creators such as Calogero Di Natale, Luc Deshayes, Fanny Myard, Niyona and others
- 4 fashion shows under the stewardship of G. Joveneau
- a fashion show by some of the best fashion schools in the country
- exhibitions of fashion photography and illustrations and video projections
- a couture workshop and a permanent space for makeovers
- even a casting for IMM modelling agency!
- not forgetting the restaurant/bar, and the lounge zone.
The aim of the event is to bring together, in one place, for a weekend, all the players of this fascinating universe.
Some of the best schools in the country such as La Cambre, Les Ateliers Lannaux, Francisco Ferrer, and many more will also be present to show their activities and, of course, their students' best work.
- website : http://www.brusselsfashiondays.be/fr/reservation.php
- website : http://www.brusselsfashiondays.be
Visit our partners' webpages
- Historical Expo: 14-18, it's our History!
- Creative Workshop at the Museum of Cocoa and Chocolate
- Sundays with the Family at the BELvue
- Classic Racing Car Restoration Workshop
- Baby Animals - Exhibition