Xmas Festival 2013 - Christmas Market in Woluwe-Saint-Pierre
Do your Christmas shopping as a family in the warm and festive atmosphere of the Xmas Festival! In Woluwe-Saint-Pierre, December 2014.
A Christmas market under a marquee hosting more than 80 exhibitors, selected for the quality, originality and authenticity of their products.
Outside the marquee, close to 40 chalets with gifts, tasty snack bars, terraces and concerts under the place Dumon's new lights.
As for entertainment:
- The Festival des artistes en Arts Plastiques (Plastic arts artists festival including 25 artists) where you will be invited to vote! The finalist will win his/her own personal exhibition
- the tom-tom golf route (just lie at the seaside)
- 5 wine producers from various regions will let you taste the best of their production throughout the 4 days
- exceptional pieces such as furniture and decorative objects from the 18th and 19th centuries, from Château de Deulin, a Walloon heritage site
- actress, singer and TV and radio presenter Maureen Dor will be reading storytales for children aged 3-7 years
- culinary workshops, Christmas table decorations, street shows, etc.
Don't miss the chance to enjoy yourself and bring joy to the people you love!
Come down to the Xmas Festival 2013. It's the place to be!
- website : http://www.xmasfestival.be
Visit our partners' webpages
- Culinaria - Event dedicated to Belgian cuisine & its starred chefs
- Brussels Design Market
- Classic Racing Car Restoration Workshop
- Storytelling Walks, Signed Walks...for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- The Tour & Taxis E-Experience