Event : Children
Festival for Children in Woluwé-Saint-Pierre
Experience two days filled with a wide range of activities to delight our little cherubs! In Brussels on 30 and 31/08/14!
On the programme of this 26th edition festival:
- Mass and outdoor dinner on the Saturday,
- Sunday: giant flea market (8:30am-5:30pm) and games,
- Workshops and shows for children,
- Ponies and a bouncy castle,
- Cuistax (pedal go-kart) circuit and comic book signings,
- Album sales ... and much more!
Booking obligatory for the flea market. Please contact the number below.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 770 10 62
Visit our partners' webpages
- Classic Racing Car Restoration Workshop
- AAF - Affordable Art Fair in Brussels
- Culinaria - Event dedicated to Belgian cuisine & its starred chefs
- Storytelling Walks, Signed Walks...for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- Creative Workshop at the Museum of Cocoa and Chocolate
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.