The Woluminis are theatre, circus, acrobatics, dance, music...In short, a dozen shows for all! In Woluwé-Saint-Lambert in October 2014.
A touch of enchantment, an ounce of poetry and a pinch of tenderness all sprinkled with a healthy dose of laughter and you have the perfect ingredients to initiate children to the artistic creations of today!
The youngest ones haven't been forgotten and they are spoilt for choice! Also, don't miss the Jeune Public's main event at Wolubilis, the 'Children's Day - Parents Welcome' and its host of shows, concerts, entertainment, workshops...
So come down to the theatre! Where you live, dance, cry, laugh, tremble, marvel... One thing's for sure, it's always exciting!
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 761 60 30
- website : http://www.wolubilis.be
Visit our partners' webpages
- Couleur Café Music Festival, 25th edition in Brussels
- Bozar Electronic Music Festival - The BEAF
- Constant Meunier: a Retrospective Exhibition
- Storytelling Walks, Signed Walks...for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- The Lion Mound Hamlet - 1815 Historical Reenactments