The Notre-Dame de Basse-Wavre tour
Around 100 riders take part and form a torchlight procession, followed by fireworks at the Wavre City Hall, on 27 and 28/06.
4pm: departure from the place Beaufaux Polydore, in Basse-Wavre, passing through the countryside in the Dion-le-Mont area, participants will go to meet the pilgrims who have came from Noville-on-Mehaigne walk (30km)
Starting at 12pm, from Noville. The meeting point is 7 km away at the "All-Dion" car park (chaussée de Huy, in Dion-Valmont).
Around 6:15pm: arrival of the pilgrims and walkers to "All-Dion" who, at this stage, will have a snack. together, walkers and pilgrims will make their way to Wavre.
- tel. : +32 (0) 10 23 03 55
- website : http://basse-wavre.bw.catho.be/Sanctuaire/index%20grandtour.html
Tourist information on the town WAVRE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Sundays with the Family at the BELvue
- International Brussels Tattoo Convention
- The Tour & Taxis E-Experience
- Exhibition: The Awakening of Consciousness by Gao Xingjian