Macamagie: Magic and Enchantment Festival in Wavre
Leave your daily life behind and marvel at the talent of the performers. Competitions, magic lessons and a magic breakfast. In Wavre 14 and 15/12/13.
Let the magic happen! This year, the theme is Legend!
As always, Macamagie is:
- Magician's breakfast - young pupils from 6 to 12 years old are invited to this breakfast where they can learn or perfect magical skills!
- Magic lessons! - A very special class for pupils from 12 years old who are fascinated by magic. up to only 20 pupils maximum! The pupils will take part in classes taught by one of our greatest magicians during the two mornings that make up the class.
- Games: from 2pm to 6pm based around the "Legend" theme
- an international Magic competition: this year it will be a competition of close up magic with a jury of magic professionals. The hall is open to the public
- Not forgetting the Friday magic!
No gala evening in 2013.
Info, schedule and reservations on the site below.
- tel. : +32 (0) 10 23 03 52
- website : http://www.macamagie.be
Tourist information on the town WAVRE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Storytelling Walks, Signed Walks...for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- The Tour & Taxis E-Experience
- 100 years in the Balkans, Comic books in resistance
- AAF - Affordable Art Fair in Brussels
- Rubens - Sensation & Sensuality - Exhibition at BOZAR