Aperock - Urban Aperitif with Rock Concerts, in Wavre
Experience the 2nd edition of this festival: the best of urban aperitifs combined with a good cause and the energy of a rock festival. In Wavre, on 25/04/14.
It's the perfect chance to enjoy a drink with friends while attending a series of rock concerts and all for a good cause!
The proceeds go to the Saint Michel Cancer Foundation so don't hesitate to book your tickets!
BJ Scott is headlining... and she will be in good company with Richard Ruben also present as Master of Ceremonies and a series of great acts:
- Opening: 6pm (Food and Drinks), (VIP Bar from 7pm),
- 8pm: Mr. Barotin & The Syndicate - Pop Folk,
- 9pm: Thyself - Alternative Rock,
- 10pm: BJ Scott Band - Blues Rock,
- 11pm: Seven - Rock covers,
- and then later… AfterParty!
Aperitif (outdoor) - free.
Aperitif/Festival - €13 (limited number of tickets).
VIP Bar (Champagne open bar) - €75 (limited number of tickets)
You must be at least 12 years old.
Tourist information on the town WAVRE
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Lion Mound Hamlet - 1815 Historical Reenactments
- Around the World in 80 Letters at the Museum of Letters and Manuscripts
- L'Amour Food - The First Brussels Culinary Film Festival
- The Brussels Design Market: The Design Market!
- Creative Workshop at the Museum of Cocoa and Chocolate