French-Language Music Biennial
Since 1994, the French-Language Music Biennial has become the home of French music in Belgium. With awards, it's a real springboard. In Wallonia in 2014.
This contest gives every artist the opportunity to get noticed by different professionals (jury, programmers, rooms, press). It also gives the winners the chance to come into the public eye.
The biennial is:
- €16,000 of prizes in total for the last edition,
- Privileged partnerships with distributors from France, Switzerland and Quebec,
- The contest selects artists whose song can be qualified as an "expression" in which lyrics, originality of the subject and authenticity of the artists are the key words,
- Diversity, ranging from rock to rap, vie reggae, jazz and electro!
All the dates and venues can be seen on the website below... Book your tickets now!
Presale and discounts on the spot (under 26 years, over 65 years, job seekers). Tickets "Article 27" accepted.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 675 21 00
Visit our partners' webpages
- Exhibition: The Awakening of Consciousness by Gao Xingjian
- International Brussels Tattoo Convention
- Young Belgian Art Prize 2013
- Napoleon - Wellington: Shared Destinies, in Waterloo
- Brussels by Water - Summer Cruises