FLOWER FESTIVAL (STREET ARTS FESTIVAL)
The Flower Festival is a neighbourhood festival, and a festival with street arts, fun fair and circus attractions at the same time.
With 30 professional shows from Belgium, France, Spain, etc.
In 2007, more than 11,000 people visited this festival.
This year's theme is (R)evolution with keywords such as revolution (referring to May 68), evolution (presented by the Solidarity Village), as well as dream (memories and literature) and solution (related to sustainable development).
This event takes place in Watermael-Boitsfort, around the the Town Hall.
Saturday and Sunday from 2 pm.
This event takes place every two years (on odd years).
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 663 85 51
- website : http://www.lafetedesfleurs.com/#home-spectacle
Visit our partners' webpages
- Creative Workshop at the Museum of Cocoa and Chocolate
- The Power of the Avant-Garde Now and Then at BOZAR
- Intersections #4, CID & Friends in Brussels
- The Tour & Taxis E-Experience
- The paleoLAB at the Museum of natural Sciences