BOUCLES IMPÉRIALES (IMPERIAL LAPS)
Whit Monday is traditionally the day of the Imperial laps (Boucles Impériales). On 1 June two trails are proposed: a family trail accompanied by the police and a way-marked trail for the sports fans.
The Imperial laps start on the esplanade of the town hall at 10.30 am.
Recommended minimum age: 8 years.
- swimming pool: Rue Théophile Delbar 33
- Tourism house, Chaussée de Bruxelles 218
- Waterloo Tennis, Boulevard Henri Rolin 5
On the same day: from 9 am on the esplanade of the town hall.
Tourist information on the town WATERLOO
Visit our partners' webpages
- Napoleon - Wellington: Shared Destinies, in Waterloo
- Biennial Art Nouveau Exhibition: See & Tell Brussels
- The Tour & Taxis E-Experience
- The paleoLAB at the Museum of natural Sciences
- Sundays with the Family at the BELvue