BOUCLES IMPÉRIALES (IMPERIAL LAPS)
Whit Monday is traditionally the day of the Imperial laps (Boucles Impériales). On 1 June two trails are proposed: a family trail accompanied by the police and a way-marked trail for the sports fans.
The Imperial laps start on the esplanade of the town hall at 10.30 am.
Recommended minimum age: 8 years.
- swimming pool: Rue Théophile Delbar 33
- Tourism house, Chaussée de Bruxelles 218
- Waterloo Tennis, Boulevard Henri Rolin 5
On the same day: from 9 am on the esplanade of the town hall.
Tourist information on the town WATERLOO
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Tour & Taxis E-Experience
- Sundays with the Family at the BELvue
- The Brussels Design Market: The Design Market!
- Storytelling Walks, Signed Walks...for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- AAF - Affordable Art Fair in Brussels