Fête de la Ruralité - Rural Festival in Marchin!
Come and celebrate rurality! On the programme: animals, tractors, farming equipment, educational and fun stands! In Vyle-et-Theroul on 06/07/14!
- Agriculture, natural products and beer,
- Arts and crafts and local know-how,
- Wooden toys, market stalls exhibiting local flavours, exhibitions and shows...
The impetuous Hoyoux river being at the forefront of all, with the fastest flow in Belgium. A real treasure for you to discover!
- A brand new public bread oven,
- A beauty and appearance contest of draft horses,
- and finally, the festival will open at 10am with an authentic Walloon Mass under a tent, followed by a blessing for animals.
A date to highlight on your calendars!
- tel. : +32 (0) 85 41 29 69
- website : http://www.si-valleeduhoyoux.be
Tourist information on the town MARCHIN
Visit our partners' webpages
- International contemporary engraving biennial & festival
- Liège in turmoil - Exhibition at the Museum of Walloon Life
- Prussian Wallonia under the orders of the Kaiser in Malmedy
- Christmas in a Museum! Magical moments for families in Liège
- World Touring Car Championship in Spa-Francorchamps