Folklore And Tradition
The Vise Patronal Festival of the Frankish Arquebusiers
Attend the various traditional festivities: a procession, the national anthem, musket shots, honours to the president, speech, etc. In Vise on 06/07/14!
The Compagnie Royale des Francs Arquebusiers was created in 1579. Folklore and tradition will be on the menu at this 435th edition!
Discover the complete programme on the site below.
Tourist information on the town VISE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Christmas all over the world at the Modave Castle
- Christmas in a Museum! Magical moments for families in Liège
- World Touring Car Championship in Spa-Francorchamps
- Liège in turmoil - Exhibition at the Museum of Walloon Life
- The magic of Christmas in Stavelot - Market, flea market, lights & puppets
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.