Festival : Cinema
The FFEV - Virton European Film Festival
A showing of new European films in 3 sections: Previews, unseens and greats. In Virton in November 2014!
'Unseens' are those films which haven't had a "classic" route in the country and 'greats' are films from European "fetish" directors.
This 35th edition of the European Film Festival also has:
- A Belgian cinema day on the Sunday,
- Lots of Belgian directors and people in the cinema profession in Belgium attending.
- An opening gala with a major film première (attended by the crew)
- One country in the spotlight each year
- Meet the cinema world,
- And what's more, at least one hour of the opening day of the festival will be broadcast live on TV Lux to all local TVs in Wallonia!
Don't miss the 35th film festival!
Film showing: €5
10 film pass: €40
Pass for the whole festival: €100
- tel. : +32 (0) 63 58 20 28
- website : http://www.cinepatria.be
Tourist information on the town VIRTON
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.