Festival : Music
Music Festival - Choral Night - La Nuit des Choeurs
Be part of the promenade-concert of the summer, where you will find internationally-renowned vocal groups. In Villers-la-Ville on 29 and 30/08/14!
Scattered throughout the most remarkable spots in the historical site of the Villers-la-Ville Abbey, 6 vocal groups take it in turns to perform a concert.
At the end of the evening, all of the artists will join together on the main stage for a moving grand finale along with a prestigious firework display.
Whatever the programme, the weather or the décor, the public arrives in droves every year to experience THE promenade-concert.
The 2014 programme features:
- The Saint-Petersbourg Choir (Russia) - Opera and tradition,
- Yael Naim and the Fr. Bardot choirs (Israel) - Acoustic Pop,
- The Foreign Legion Choir (France) - Myths and French tradition,
- The original James Brown choir singers ( USA) - Acoustic Funk,
- The London Quartet (UK) - A Cappella Humour.
Due to security and mobility reasons, and so that each guest can have clear visibility of the stage, the number of seats offers each night is limited and reservation is required.
6pm: Doors open
11.15pm: Grand finale concert with a firework display.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 736 01 29
Tourist information on the town VILLERS-LA-VILLE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Around the World in 80 Letters at the Museum of Letters and Manuscripts
- AAF - Affordable Art Fair in Brussels
- Couleur Café Music Festival, 25th edition in Brussels
- Historical Expo: 14-18, it's our History!
- Classic Racing Car Restoration Workshop
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.