Christmas Market of Villers-la-Ville
Numerous exhibitors displaying craftsmanship, pottery, jewellery and delicacies under a heated marquee, in Villers-la-Ville, on 21 December 2014!
You will find artisan crafts and food and drink. It's the perfect place to complete your Christmas shopping: candles, cougnous breads, jewellery, Christmas decorations, mulled wine, a local butcher and baker and regional produce.
The event is taking place in one of the prettiest places in Wallonia. Villers-la-Ville is synonymous with 860 years of history in a lush green corner of Walloon Brabant.
This calls for a visit to Villers-la-Ville!
- tel. : +32 (0) 486 05 49 19
Tourist information on the town VILLERS-LA-VILLE
Visit our partners' webpages
- International Brussels Tattoo Convention
- Young Belgian Art Prize 2013
- Brussels by Water - Summer Cruises
- Exhibition: The Awakening of Consciousness by Gao Xingjian
- The Tour & Taxis E-Experience