Christmas Market in Vielsalm
The best of Christmas will be present: Christmas entertainment, workshops, concerts, walks and ice-skating await in Vielsalm, from 21 to 29/12/13.
A dozen chalets will cover the square, with artisan craftsmen and women and producers, along with some local associations. They will offer their myriad of seasonal regional products, which can help to embellish your Christmas table!
There is plenty in the way of entertainment too:
- Lantern workshops by the Miroir Vagabond
- Brass bands
- ice-skating rink for children aged 4 to 12
- a storytelling walk (in French and Dutch) on 21 December
- and the towns shops stay open late on 22 December!
The best of Christmas awaits you in Vielsalm!
Saturday 21 and 28 December: from 11am to 9pm.
Tuesday 24 December: from 11am to 5pm.
The other days: from 2pm to 9pm.
Closed on 25 and 26 December.
Entry is free.
Tourist information on the town VIELSALM
Visit our partners' webpages
- Country & Western Festival 2014 - Welcome to ROME!
- The Phantom of La Roche Show
- Medieval Weekend at the Château de la Roche