Les Minières Christmas Market in Verviers.
Discover the oldest Christmas market in the region. Tradition and a festive atmosphere organised by Les Minières. In Verviers, on 13 and 14 December 2014!
The market takes place in a magical atmosphere, and in the presence of Father Christmas himself!
Numerous traditional producers offer you their products and there's something for everybody: decorations, delicious regional specialities, small and large gifts, fashion items... the hardest thing will be choosing!
It really is the ideal place for you to find those special Christmas gifts, taste the local produce and enjoy a moment with family and friends.
Give in to the temptation of a Verviers Christmas!
But that's not all!Verviers transforms itself for the Christmas period and becomes Ville Lumière (Town of lights)! Discover the Christmas lights in the city centre and have a go at Verviers on Ice - the big ice-skating rink. Verviers opens its doors to you!
Tourist information on the town VERVIERS
Visit our partners' webpages
- World Touring Car Championship in Spa-Francorchamps
- The magic of Christmas in Stavelot - Market, flea market, lights & puppets
- International contemporary engraving biennial & festival
- Christmas in a Museum! Magical moments for families in Liège
- Liège in turmoil - Exhibition at the Museum of Walloon Life