Event : Sports
Hunting Days in Verlaine - Rural life, land & food
Experience an unmissable event in Wallonia on the remarkable Oudoumont Castle-Farm in Verlaine on 16 and 17/08/14!
Meet a wide range of associations representing the world of hunting and fishing as well as many services linked to hunting.
Not forgetting partners from the agricultural world who work our fields.
Several hunting horn groups will provide musical entertainment over the 2-day period. Educational conferences will also take place.
You can discover and try many local products which may surprise you or be unknown to you, but come from nearby and are delicious!
Over these two days, many gunsmiths, artisans, cutlers, wildlife artists, engravers, but also exhibitors of construction equipment will show you their knowledge.
Tourist information on the town VERLAINE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Christmas all over the world at the Modave Castle
- The magic of Christmas in Stavelot - Market, flea market, lights & puppets
- Christmas in a Museum! Magical moments for families in Liège
- Liège in turmoil - Exhibition at the Museum of Walloon Life
- International contemporary engraving biennial & festival
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.