Folklore And Tradition : Region
Harvest festival at Bonne-Espérance Abbey
Celebrate harvest at Bonne-Espérance on the last weekend in August. A ton of entertainment awaits you near to Estinnes from 22 to 24/08/14!
The festivities will begin on the Friday with a Mister Cover concert in the evening, and the Saturday and Sunday will be dedicated to harvest festivals.
On this year's programme:
- Folklore, tradition and a festive atmosphere,
- Entertainment for children,
- Old harvests and old tractors and steam engines,
- Draft horses, equestrian, donkey and blacksmith shows,
- Abbey visits and exhibitions,
- Market with artisan produce.
Free entry for children. Free parking and programme.
- tel. : +32 (0) 64 31 12 12
- website : http://www.lesmoissons.be
Tourist information on the town ESTINNES
- Bonne Espérance Abbey (VELLEREILLE-LES-BRAYEUX)
Visit our partners' webpages
- Halloween at Naturaparc
- Materi'oh! - An exhibition for children aged 6 to 12!
- Old Bill Exhibition - Interpretation Centre Plugstreet 14-18 Experience
- Flower Carpet in the Seneffe Castle Estate
- Dour Music Festival 2015
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.