Carnavô - Carnival, Folklore and Traditions in Vaulx
Discover this fun, traditional and folkloric carnival which offers a little extra: every year it changes theme! In Vaulx on 08/03/14!
And this 34th edition is inspired by the Belgian Red Devils, so there's a 2014 Rio carnival theme!
The parade sets off on Saturday at 1:30pm from Pas du Roc with 15 or so floats.
After the parade, everyone gathers at Vaulx castle for the traditional throwing of the Césarines (small pains au chocolat) and then continues to Pas de Roc for a snack and a show.
The little ones round off their day with the burning of the Carnival King and a fireworks display. The fireworks also kick off the evening dance for the adults.
Face painting, throwing of sweets, confetti etc. throughout the day.
Before setting off for Brazil, stop off at Vaulx!
- tel. : +32 (0) 69 22 20 45
- website : http://www.visittournai.be
Tourist information on the town TOURNAI
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Hainaut's Waterways Celebrate Halloween - Cruises
- Flower Carpet in the Seneffe Castle Estate
- Dour Music Festival 2015
- Materi'oh! - An exhibition for children aged 6 to 12!
- A lady of the manor in the trenches at Louvignies castle