Tournai in full party mode
Join in a weekend completely dedicated to partying! Festivities, parades, concerts and loads of fun activities in Tournai, in June 2015!
All the event contributors want to keep quiet about a grand finale plan, the most anticipated part the whole 3 days.
The schedule in detail
- "La fête à Tournai" (The Tournai party) exhibition by Benoit DOCHY from the 6th to the 28th of June at the Tourism Office in Tournai.
- 7:30pm - Grand Place: Suarez Concert
- 11am - 7pm - Tournai Kids Festival
- 3pm - Place de l'Evêché: Ensemble Orchestral de Hem
- 4:15pm - Beffroi: Remise des clés de la ville (Presenting the key of the city)
- And at 4:45: Prestation du Serment D'El Bancloque (Performance of the Bancloque Oath)
- 6pm - Town Hall : Council
- 7:30pm - Grand Place: Broadcasting of Belgium vs Tunisia football match on the big screen
- 8pm - Grand Place: Artists' stage
- 10pm - Grand Place: Grand Jojo Concert
- 11:30pm - Grand Place: DJ Set
- 3pm - Parade (wandering through the city)
- 3pm - Grand Place: "The New Jazzy Gilsey" Concert
- 5:30pm - Grand Place: Final Charivari brass band performance
- 8pm - Grand Place: Bal Musette de Géants (The Dance of the Giants)
- 11pm - Surprise!
- website : http://lesamisdetournai.be/tournai-en-fete
Tourist information on the town TOURNAI
Visit our partners' webpages
- Dour Music Festival 2015
- A lady of the manor in the trenches at Louvignies castle
- The Hainaut's Waterways Celebrate Halloween - Cruises
- Old Bill Exhibition - Interpretation Centre Plugstreet 14-18 Experience
- Flower Carpet in the Seneffe Castle Estate