The Days of the Four Processions
Tournai will dance and sing during the Days of the Four Processions, organised since 1951 by 'Les Amis de Tournai' (The Friends of Tournai).
Giants, music, flower-covered floats, groups from far and wide with their richly coloured costumes and finally the Knights of the Tower await you for an unforgettable weekend!
Tourist information on the town TOURNAI
Visit our partners' webpages
- Old Bill Exhibition - Interpretation Centre Plugstreet 14-18 Experience
- A lady of the manor in the trenches at Louvignies castle
- The Hainaut's Waterways Celebrate Halloween - Cruises
- Flower Carpet in the Seneffe Castle Estate
- Materi'oh! - An exhibition for children aged 6 to 12!