FESTIVAL OF SAINT MARTIN
Every year the Saint-Martin festival welcomes thousands of visitors during 4 weekends in November.
- Contemporary art exhibitions.
- Artists' workshops and trails: more than 150 artists will show their works at 70 locations.
- "Midsummer nights dream" (Shakespeare): big show with more than 150 participants.
- Chamber music concerts, music and literature, jazz, children's choir, concerts, animations and masses.
Entertainment every weekend.
Signposts for available access to the exhibition locations in the villages of Hamme-Mille, Tourinnes-la-Grosse, Nodebais, Beauvechain, La Bruyère, Mékin, Néthen.
Possibilities to have a bite to eat.
Tourist information on the town BEAUVECHAIN
Visit our partners' webpages
- Napoleon - Wellington: Shared Destinies, in Waterloo
- The Brussels Vintage Market
- Exhibition: The Awakening of Consciousness by Gao Xingjian
- Biennial Art Nouveau Exhibition: See & Tell Brussels
- International Brussels Tattoo Convention