Christmas Market in Thuin
Experience the 24rd edition of this Christmas market in the prestigious setting of the Fosteau castle and farm in Thuin. December 2014.
Some 60 French and Belgian artisan craftsmen and women will be present and will offer various quality regional and/or artisan items, but also Christmas items, food and drink and gift ideas.
The setting will also add an original touch!
The Fosteau castle and farm are bursting with charm and that's even more true during the Christmas holidays.
Saturday: 4pm to 10pm and Sunday: 10am to 10pm.
Don't wait any longer and come down to the Christmas market in Thuin!
- tel. : +32 (0) 71 59 23 44
- website : http://www.thuin.be
Tourist information on the town THUIN
Visit our partners' webpages
- Weekend of Experimental Archaeology in Aubechies
- A lady of the manor in the trenches at Louvignies castle
- Les Musicales de Beloeil - Beloeil Music Experience
- Materi'oh! - An exhibition for children aged 6 to 12!
- Old Bill Exhibition - Interpretation Centre Plugstreet 14-18 Experience