Clermont Festival welcomes a host of artists
Spend a delightful Sunday in an artistic manner in the streets, gardens, alleyways and homes in the rustic village of Clermont-sur-Berwinne on 03/08/14!
- New features every year: 50% of the artists and artisans present this year will be totally new to the festival.
- Diversity: varied domains will be represented at the festival, such as: metal sculptures, soil, wood, stone, papier mâché and recycling, ceramics, lighting, ironwork, basketwork, stained glass, photographs, paintings, illustrations, drawings, calligraphy, jewellery creations (leather, paper, glass, resin, fimo clay, recovered materials etc.) and fabric creations (bags, hats, baby clothing, comfort blankets, etc.).
- Friendly atmosphere: The Clermont inhabitants will welcome you with open arms and will take great pleasure in sharing their passions with you.
And not forgetting that it all takes place within a musical atmosphere. Lots of onsite concerts in the village and various activities in the streets and gardens, such as a walking band and the Anchoises (a female clarinet/saxophone Belgian duo).
The full programme
Tourist information on the town THIMISTER-CLERMONT
Visit our partners' webpages
- World Touring Car Championship in Spa-Francorchamps
- International contemporary engraving biennial & festival