Contest/Competition : Cars
Historic Maquisard Climb - Car Rally
The Montée du Maquisard, in Theux, is more than just a car race, it's a magnificent stage for a unique event! In Theux on 15/08/14!
What makes these competitors come to drive up this 2340m hill between the hamlet of Marteau and the Monument du Maquisard Inconnu (monument for the unknown member of the resistance), passing through the so-called La Petite Suisse?
Above all, it's the atmosphere which is very friendly and shows a passion for vintage cars, but it's also the programme with its timed Montée en Or (Gold Climb) at the end of the day where no less than 45 of the 110 cars take part, followed by a Superfinal bringing together the 10 fastest cars from the Montée en Or.
Join the M.H. du Maquisard community on Facebook!
Discover the all new Forêt-Trooz Historical Climb!
Tourist information on the town THEUX
Visit our partners' webpages
- International contemporary engraving biennial & festival
- World Touring Car Championship in Spa-Francorchamps
- The magic of Christmas in Stavelot - Market, flea market, lights & puppets
- Christmas all over the world at the Modave Castle
- Liège in turmoil - Exhibition at the Museum of Walloon Life
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.