Templou international flea market
The biggest and most famous flea market in Belgium, with more than 1500 stalls, takes place in Temploux, 23 and 24 August 2014.
More than 1500 exhibitors will be spread along the streets in the village of Temploux, where you will have the opportunity to bargain-hunt at any time of the day or night!
A must for brocante (flea market) lovers!
Take the opportunity to discover the rockante!
Lots of entertainment awaits: an orchestra, a fun fair, fireworks...
Tourist information on the town NAMUR
Visit our partners' webpages
- Special "Halloween" Train... The Horror Train!
- Maredsous Abbey's Christmas Market
- Namur Legend, classic motorcycles at the Namur Citadel
- Christmas Market at the Saint-Gérard de Brogne Abbey
- Special "Père Noël" Train between Mariembourg and Treignes