Fête des Jardins et de la vie bucolique in Surice
Meet professional and amateur horticulturist, food and drink craftsmen and art craftsmen. At Parc de la Vignette on 13/04/14!
In the enchanting setting of the old restored orchard that is Parc de la Vignette, professional or amateur horticulturists will give you spring planting advice!
As for the food and drink craftsmen and art craftsmen will present to you their quality and know-how.
Various activities will be presented: pottery and floral art workshops, as well as stonemasons at work.
For younger visitors: donkey rides and a permanent play area.
This annual event stands out thanks to its convivial spirit and welcoming atmosphere.
- tel. : +32 (0) 82 67 78 94
- email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tourist information on the town PHILIPPEVILLE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Namur Legend, classic motorcycles at the Namur Citadel
- Special "Halloween" Train... The Horror Train!
- Food-lovers' walk in the Han-sur-Lesse Wildlife Reserve