Contest/Competition : Race
La Belle Spadoise - A running day just for ladies
Walk, jog or run along a splendid 3, 6 or 9km route. Go at your own pace and come as casual as you wish. An absolute must for women!
The 2nd edition of this female-only run, with all profits going to a cancer charity. The run will take place in the surroundings of the first Salon de la Santé et du Bien-être. Starting right in the centre of Spa at the Parc de 7 Heures!
A protected park, which is certainly the most beautiful walking spot in Spa, and sits between rows of magnificent trees, a fountain and 19th century glass and iron buildings.
- website : http://www.bellescourses.be
Tourist information on the town SPA
Visit our partners' webpages
- Christmas in a Museum! Magical moments for families in Liège
- Prussian Wallonia under the orders of the Kaiser in Malmedy
- World Touring Car Championship in Spa-Francorchamps
- International contemporary engraving biennial & festival
- The magic of Christmas in Stavelot - Market, flea market, lights & puppets
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.