Exhibition : Art
Brand new Joan Miró exhibition at the Pouhon Pierre-le-Grand in Spa
Admire some hundred original works: watercolours, drawings, engravings, collages and ceramics. In Spa until 30/09/14.
Most of these works will be exhibited for the first time! The exhibition reveals a side of this famous artist which is little known: his drive to go beyond painting and to conquer the general public.
In 1948, Miró was back in Paris and it was the starting point of a significant graphic piece of work, which seemed to appear more and more in the artist's work. Up until 1982, Miró completed hundreds of works. The exhibition shows you the immense whirlwind creation of Miró, a Spanish genius.
No artist has ever been so free to do as he wishes, so keen to produce!
Join the Pouhon Pierre le Grand community on Facebook!
01/10 - 31/03 everyday: from 10am to 5pm,
01/04 - 30/09 everyday: from 10am to 6pm.
Children (3-8 years old): €4,
Groups (min. 16 people): €7.
- website : http://www.expo-miro.be/index.html
Tourist information on the town SPA
Visit our partners' webpages
- Christmas in a Museum! Magical moments for families in Liège
- International contemporary engraving biennial & festival
- Christmas all over the world at the Modave Castle
- Liège in turmoil - Exhibition at the Museum of Walloon Life
- The magic of Christmas in Stavelot - Market, flea market, lights & puppets
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.