Exhibition : Art
Brand new Joan Miró exhibition at the Pouhon Pierre-le-Grand in Spa
Admire some hundred original works: watercolours, drawings, engravings, collages and ceramics. In Spa until 30/09/14.
Most of these works will be exhibited for the first time! The exhibition reveals a side of this famous artist which is little known: his drive to go beyond painting and to conquer the general public.
In 1948, Miró was back in Paris and it was the starting point of a significant graphic piece of work, which seemed to appear more and more in the artist's work. Up until 1982, Miró completed hundreds of works. The exhibition shows you the immense whirlwind creation of Miró, a Spanish genius.
No artist has ever been so free to do as he wishes, so keen to produce!
Join the Pouhon Pierre le Grand community on Facebook!
01/10 - 31/03 everyday: from 10am to 5pm,
01/04 - 30/09 everyday: from 10am to 6pm.
Children (3-8 years old): €4,
Groups (min. 16 people): €7.
- website : http://www.expo-miro.be/index.html
Tourist information on the town SPA
Visit our partners' webpages
- Il était une fois 1914 - An alliance of exhibition and comics in Stavelot!
- International contemporary engraving biennial & festival
- World Touring Car Championship in Spa-Francorchamps
- Liège in turmoil - Exhibition at the Museum of Walloon Life
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.