Folklore and traditions - Passing of the Souls
An old tradition which consists of selling various products (vegetable, game, wine, etc.) for masses for the deceased of the parish. In Wallonia, 03/11/13.
(All Saints Day or during the week of All Saints Day)
This activity only lives on in two villages of the province of Namur: Annevoi (Anhée) on All Saints' Day in front of the church and in Soumoy (Cerfontaine) on the following Sunday inside the church at 3pm.
This event always takes place on the Sunday after 1 November.
At 3 pm at the church.
Tourist information on the town CERFONTAINE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Christmas Market at the Saint-Gérard de Brogne Abbey
- Special "Père Noël" Train between Mariembourg and Treignes
- Maredsous Abbey's Christmas Market
- Namur Legend, classic motorcycles at the Namur Citadel
- Christmas 2014 at the Annevoie Gardens