Youkaïdi, the TRUE return to your roots! In Sivry-Rance
Get your walking boots on and your backpack on your back for... a fun and friendly atmosphere with entertainment! In Sivry-Rance, on several dates.
Entertainment such as "nature-forest", culinary tastings with local products or products from nature, musical activities and games around a campfire in the evening.
In 2013, 2 "Youkaïdi" days will be offered to the public. In 2014, 4 weekends are being planned with activities over two days.
Each day has a different theme:
- On 13 July 2013, the forest and water will take centre-stage,
- On 19 October 2013, it's the oak's turn, the king of the Pays du Chimay's forest.
Let us do all the work
Every day includes activities, meals, drinks, light meals and transport.
It's an "all-in" package, so all you need to do is let yourself be led...
Meeting at the Camping des Monts Rosés à Sivry. PLEASE NOTE, places are limited!!!
Bookings can be made by phoning the Office du Tourisme de Sivry-Rance on +32 (0)60 21 94 99 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Book now so you don't miss out!
Price: €32/adult & €17/child under 12 years old. Family deal: €2 discount per person if there are more than 3 people.
To prepare for Youkaïdi, bring walking boots and think about rain clothes or sun protection (hat, sun cream...).
Have you never felt nostalgic for scout parties around a camp fire with guitar tunes? Do you never want to get back to your roots?
Then, look no further... YOUKAÏDI is for you!
Don't hesitate to join the Youkaïdi Facebook community!
Tourist information on the town SIVRY-RANCE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Les Musicales de Beloeil - Beloeil Music Experience
- Dour Music Festival 2015
- Weekend of Experimental Archaeology in Aubechies
- Old Bill Exhibition - Interpretation Centre Plugstreet 14-18 Experience
- A lady of the manor in the trenches at Louvignies castle