Festival : Music
Les Kiosques de l'été: Music at Sivry-Rance!
A guitar tune, the sound of drums, some paper lanterns and people on the dance floor... This is the call from Sivry-Rance!
Each year, the Ivry-Rance Office Communal, in collaboration with the arts centre and local organisations, offers a new programme of concerts.
This festival is spread out from mid-June to mid-September with free concerts each weekend.
There's something for everyone: French chanson, Celtic music, rock, pop... the concert programme is available on request throughout May.
Don't hesitate to join the Kiosques de l'été community on Facebook!
Tourist information on the town SIVRY-RANCE
Visit our partners' webpages
- UNESCO Discovery Circuits in Mons
- Materi'oh! - An exhibition for children aged 6 to 12!
- "An Upside Down World" - Exhibition in Binche
- Flower Carpet in the Seneffe Castle Estate
- Exhibition - "L'Ombilic du rêve" in Mariemont
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.