Seraing Christmas Market - Father Christmas is an Artist!
Come and experience this original market with painting, sculpture, illustration, photography, jewellery, fashion... In Seraing, December 2014!
Original artists' creations at reasonable prices which make the perfect Christmas gifts!
6th edition of this warm and festive weekend. You can taste South American dishes and discover rich and varied artists while listening to the numerous free music shows.
Friday 6 December from 6pm: private viewing with welcome drink.
At 6:30pm and 7:30pm: "Les Sapés Sapins Sortent du Bois" (free).
And at 8pm: La Nuit du Blues (€15/€18)
Saturday 7 December at 7pm: acoustic concert by band IMSD (free)
And at 8:30pm: Back'live concert - Fashion Nuggets (€7 + 1 free drink).
Sunday 8 December at 4pm: Back'live show by the 'Boîte à Clous' - Gyrophare (from 5 years old, €6/€7)
Entry to the Christmas market is free!
La Nuit du Blues - Blues night
Please note that the 2nd edition of La Nuit du Blues by Marc Lelangue will take place on 06/12 from 8pm!
- Jean-Pierre Froidebise solo
- Lelangue invites Pat Hannak
- and Marianna Tootise - A Tribute to Etta James.
Tickets: €15 presale / €18 on the door.
- tel. : +32 (0) 4 337 54 54
- website : http://www.centrecultureldeseraing.be
Tourist information on the town SERAING
Visit our partners' webpages
- Il était une fois 1914 - An alliance of exhibition and comics in Stavelot!
- International contemporary engraving biennial & festival
- Bikers' Days
- Spa Six Hours Endurance Race - Car Race
- World Touring Car Championship in Spa-Francorchamps