364ELLES - La Nuit des Femmes - Women's Night in Brussels
This festival celebrates women through various artistic disciplines, conferences and shows. At the Centre Culturel in Schaerbeek on 4 and 5 March 2016!
La Nuit des Femmes, the annual event around International Women's Rights Day on 8 March, is becoming "364ELLES".
Why? Because there's just as much for women on the other 364 days of the year...
The day's schedule
You will find painting exhibitions, a theatre piece, a projection and many other things.
Browse the complete schedule (in French)
Visit our partners' webpages
- Creative Workshop at the Museum of Cocoa and Chocolate
- "Micro, Bubble & Popular Cars" exhibition at Autoworld
- The paleoLAB at the Museum of natural Sciences
- The Tour & Taxis E-Experience
- The Power of the Avant-Garde Now and Then at BOZAR