Saint Catherine's Market
THE autumn market for the Eastern Cantons. It takes place on the third Tuesday in November each year in Sankt-Vith... this year on 18/11/14!
From the crack of dawn, 200 merchants and street vendors set up in the main streets of the town. It's the perfect opportunity to try a little "drop" of something or a regional speciality, such as pea soup.
This is much more than a market... it's a real institution. So, if you're in the area, get yourself there!
This event always takes place on the third Tuesday in November.
- fax : +32 (0) 80 22 65 39
- tel. : +32 (0) 80 28 01 30
Tourist information on the town SANKT VITH
Visit our partners' webpages
- Christmas all over the world at the Modave Castle
- Christmas in a Museum! Magical moments for families in Liège
- The magic of Christmas in Stavelot - Market, flea market, lights & puppets
- Liège in turmoil - Exhibition at the Museum of Walloon Life
- World Touring Car Championship in Spa-Francorchamps