The Brussels Mediterranean Film Festival
Some 70 films (fictions, documentaries, shorts), give a taste of recent productions from Mediterranean countries. In Brussels from 05 to 12/12/14!
This year the festival will be focusing on Italian cinema, as part of the Italian presidency of the Council of the European Council.
It's aim is to promote cinema that is seldom, if ever, recognised, in addition to showcasing cultural wealth, debate and exchange.
This festival enables visitors to:
- Meet special guests such as actors, directors and producers,
- Move to the sound of melodies of the south during concerts and musical evenings,
- Taste the many flavours of the Mediterranean market.
When the greyness and the cold take hold of Brussels, the MED offers you something to heat up your senses!
- website : http://www.mocom.be
- French-speaking Community Arts Centre - Le Botanique (SAINT-JOSSE-TEN-NOODE)
Visit our partners' webpages
- Historical Expo: 14-18, it's our History!
- The Tour & Taxis E-Experience
- Brain Twisters! A fun exhibition in Brussels
- The Brussels Design Market: The Design Market!
- The Brussels Vintage Market