Festival : Jazz
Saint-Jazz-Ten-Noode - Jazz Festival!
A major jazz festival! A must for this genre, very popular but with a high-quality line-up. In Brussels on 12 and 13/09/14!
29th annual festival where each theatre, hotel, restaurant, café and all other public places, will have the opportunity to organise its own concert as part of the festival.
Saint-Jazz-Ten-Noode is an open door to the discovery or rediscovery of a style of music which is sometimes little-known.
As usual, Saint-Jazz will combine eras and styles!
Several generations of musicians will meet and go from classical jazz to soul via modern (or even funky) jazz!
(Video in French)
Don't hesitate to join the Saint-Jazz-ten-Noode Festival community on Facebook!
- French-speaking Community Arts Centre - Le Botanique (SAINT-JOSSE-TEN-NOODE)
- The Jazz Station (SAINT-JOSSE-TEN-NOODE)
Visit our partners' webpages
- Eames and Hollywood - Exhibition in Brussels
- Exhibition: The Awakening of Consciousness by Gao Xingjian
- ID#2016, Digital Sound & Light installation in Brussels
- The paleoLAB at the Museum of natural Sciences
- Rembrandt in black & white at BOZAR
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.