Echo Festival - The Saint-Ghislain Polyphonies
The city of Saint-Ghislain pays tribute to the human voice by means of the ECHO festival. Experience 3 unforgettable days from 18 to 20/10/13.
There are very various concerts for everyone: young, old, amateurs and music lovers.
It is an important festival for the city that is the birthplace of famous composer Jean Ockeghem!
€5 per concert or €12 for three concerts.
- tel. : +32 (0) 65 76 19 29
- website : http://www.festivalecho.be
Tourist information on the town SAINT-GHISLAIN
Visit our partners' webpages
- UNESCO Discovery Circuits in Mons
- Exhibition - "L'Ombilic du rêve" in Mariemont
- The Hainaut's Waterways Celebrate Halloween - Cruises
- "An Upside Down World" - Exhibition in Binche
- Halloween at Naturaparc