Festival : Literature
Ardennes Legends Festival in Redu
Have a magical experience! Giants will be showcased at this 4th edition of the Ardennes Legends Festival. In Redu on 20 and 21/09/14.
The Book Village will be invaded by witches, nutons (Belgian hobgoblins) and korrigans (Breton fairies), devils, fairies and werewolves!
There'll be lots of entertainment for all ages throughout this weekend:
- Witches' Sabbath and a Celtic harp concert,
- Interactive shows and story competitions,
- Street entertainment & musical entertainment,
- Exhibition, giant games, and story-telling walks,
- Artist and artisan fair,
- Bar and snacks, etc.
Come and experience a magical day with your family!
Don't hesitate to join the Redu Book Village community on Facebook!
€3 per day.
€5 for 2 days.
Free for children under 12.
Tourist information on the town LIBIN
- REDU "BOOK VILLAGE" (REDU)
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.