Once Upon a Time in Olne...
In the place named "Most Beautiful Village in Wallonia", discover old forgotten crafts, traditional dances and music. In Olne, 29 & 30/06/13.
Discover these traditions in a lively way, with exhibitions, a traditional market, an organic market, dance evenings and street entertainment.
Every two years, Olne laughs, sings and dances in a festive setting full of memories!
The village opens at 4pm. Free entry for everyone.
The village opens at 11am.
Entry price: €5. Free for children under 12 years old and residents of Olne.
Tourist information on the town OLNE
Visit our partners' webpages
- International contemporary engraving biennial & festival
- World Touring Car Championship in Spa-Francorchamps
- Christmas in a Museum! Magical moments for families in Liège
- The magic of Christmas in Stavelot - Market, flea market, lights & puppets
- Liège in turmoil - Exhibition at the Museum of Walloon Life