The Woody Woodstock Festival
Free festival which showcases the Belgian talents of tomorrow! This 7th edition's line-up has a distinct rock feel to it. In Nivelles, 27/04/13.
The line-up may be predominantly rock, but if you take a step back to get a better look, you can also find ska, electro rock or pop electro acts.
As every year, the festival is free and, therefore, accessible for all. The concerts will start at 1pm and finish at roughly 1am.
In the past, the Woody Woodstock festival hosted bands that, at the time, were relatively unknown, up and coming Belgian talents but have gone on to become established names!
Groups like Hudson, Vegas, Recorders... and many more, of course.
Every year, the festival's organisers take pride in selecting the very best from the Belgian music scene.
Using that ideal, they have come up with the following line-up for 2013:
- ABEL CAINE
- JANE DOE AND THE BLACK BOURGEOISES
- LAS CARAS
- LES MALES PROPRES
- Marty and the Magic Minds
- Grizzly Garden
- The Slow Drugs !
As well as the concerts, there are also a host of activities, such as:
- An associations village (stands for the environment, health, leisure...),
- all sorts of entertainment,
- breakdancing and graffiti...
All this combined makes the Woody Woodstock an unmissable event, and one of the first of the summer festivals!
On the Mont Saint Roch car park.
Don't hesitate to join the Woody Woodstock community on Facebook!
- website : http://www.woodywoodstock.be
Tourist information on the town NIVELLES
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Brussels Vintage Market
- Couleur Café Music Festival, 25th edition in Brussels
- International Brussels Tattoo Convention
- The Brussels Design Market: The Design Market!
- Historical Expo: 14-18, it's our History!