Market - Book Market : Books
Secondhand Book Day in Nivelles
Exhibition and sale of art albums and books. Over 30 exhibitors in the town hall and cloister of Nivelles' Collegiate Church. Taking place on 31/08/14!
The booksellers set up shop with their beautiful items in the exceptional surroundings of the collegiate church's cloister and the town hall's wedding room!
A free event that's not to be missed for those who love beautiful books!
Tourist information on the town NIVELLES
Visit our partners' webpages
- Creative Workshop at the Museum of Cocoa and Chocolate
- L'Amour Food - The First Brussels Culinary Film Festival
- Around the World in 80 Letters at the Museum of Letters and Manuscripts
- The Lion Mound Hamlet - 1815 Historical Re-enactments
- Culinaria - Event dedicated to Belgian cuisine & its starred chefs
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.