International orchid exhibition showing thousands of orchids coming from around the world in a fairytale scenography (pagodas, waterfalls, islands, etc.) and thought out with the students from the Horticulture and Floral Art section of the Athénée provincial of Morlanwelz. Conferences, repotting sessions, plant advice, etc. Foreign producers (Brazil, Madagascar, Taiwan, etc.) as well as Belgian and artisan clubs (jewels, paintings, and art pictures) will also be there.
Book on orchid growing.
Combined visit with the lift at reduced rate possible.
Snacks on the spot.
- website : http://www.orchidays.be
Tourist information on the town NIVELLES
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Tour & Taxis E-Experience
- The paleoLAB at the Museum of natural Sciences
- Historical Expo: 14-18, it's our History!
- Creative Workshop at the Museum of Cocoa and Chocolate
- Culinaria - Event dedicated to Belgian cuisine & its starred chefs