International orchid exhibition showing thousands of orchids coming from around the world in a fairytale scenography (pagodas, waterfalls, islands, etc.) and thought out with the students from the Horticulture and Floral Art section of the Athénée provincial of Morlanwelz. Conferences, repotting sessions, plant advice, etc. Foreign producers (Brazil, Madagascar, Taiwan, etc.) as well as Belgian and artisan clubs (jewels, paintings, and art pictures) will also be there.
Book on orchid growing.
Combined visit with the lift at reduced rate possible.
Snacks on the spot.
- website : http://www.orchidays.be
Tourist information on the town NIVELLES
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Lion Mound Hamlet - 1815 Historical Reenactments
- Couleur Café Music Festival, 25th edition in Brussels
- Rubens - Sensation & Sensuality - Exhibition at BOZAR
- The Brussels Vintage Market
- Brussels Antiques Fair - BRAFA 14