The most famous Agriculture Fair in Walloon Brabant returns with new features, numerous competitions and beautiful animals. In Nivelles the 20/05/13!
Many animals on the Grand Place and surroundings, to everyone's delight!
You will find, among others:
- Competition animals exhibitions (Blanc Bleu Belge),
- sheep, goats, ostriches, etc.
- rabbits and poultry in the cloister of the collegiate church,
- thoroughbred horses in the Parc de la Dodaine,
- exhibitions of agricultural machines,
- and the sale of local regional produce.
- tel. : +32 (0) 67 88 22 09
- website : http://www.tourisme-nivelles.be/index.php?/foire-agricole.html
Tourist information on the town NIVELLES
Visit our partners' webpages
- Truc-Troc Art Exhibition in Brussels
- The Brussels Vintage Market
- Creative Workshop at the Museum of Cocoa and Chocolate
- Couleur Café Music Festival, 25th edition in Brussels
- Lascaux Cave Art - Exhibition at the Cinquantenaire Museum